Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sunday

I missed another workout. This last triathlon will be tough, with me become a scaredy-lazy cat. At least it's the last one! Weeks ago, I gave myself permission to never do another tri if I don't want to, as long as I do this one.

I did go to my yoga class, and it was tough--I had to sit several poses out. I have been eating and drinking like shit these last couple of days, and it showed. When I later bought groceries, I made sure to get lots of fruits and veggies... This week I am going to try to turn around a bit.

Breakfast of Champions
[The Breakfast of Champions does in fact include fruit. And liqueur.]

Lunch of Champions
[Sangria, the Lunch of Champions, gives some of the daily recommendation of Vitamin C.]

Today I decided on some classes I would like to take, to make me a bit more marketable and also get me doing some of the things I seem to think I want to do (like write). One of the classes is already full, but I am going to try to talk them into letting ONE more student in to the online version. Cross your fingers for me.

No comments: