Saturday, August 16, 2008

only slightly more productive

I went out last night, and so I missed my workout today. I was much less broken-hearted about it than I expected. I did a lot of knitting and scanned in some pics for a late flashback Friday.

I like to call these two "Pre-glamour shots."

For Breedx
[Junior high birthday party in my parents' basement. God, how jealous was I of Lori's perfectly sprayed, spiked, and sun-inned hair?]

Claire and I
[My once-upon-a-time best friend and I making our favorite faces in about the 5th or 6th grade. You can't see it, but I am wearing a HUGELY oversized button-down shirt over stirrup pants. It has a giant watch printed on one side of it. I am totally rolling my eyes at my past self.]

After all the fun in the photo albums, some friends took me out to a late lunch. Then I came home and screwed around a bit, then went with same friends to see Dark Knight. I dug it, no big surprise there. I feel better today, but so incredibly unmotivated. I am hoping this too shall pass.

I am meanwhile making brilliant progress on the Tropical T and have the Guitar Strap all vetted for the leather men to sew up.

No comments: