Friday, August 15, 2008

...

Things I was going to do today
  • Get up early and go run the trail
  • Go to a yoga class
  • Scan some pics for Flashback Friday
  • Plan a much needed vacation
  • Knit the rest of the front on my Tropical T
  • Go grocery shopping
What I did today

Bedridden
[earlier]

Still here
[later]

I also cried a lot.

Everyone has had such positive wonderful advice, and at knitting last night I heard a dozen stories about the best layoffs ever. But today, it is hard. I feel very undesirable. As an employee, as a woman... It's not just the job thing, but that's all I will write about. There are a multitude of unpleasant conversations going on in my world right now, and today... I couldn't face any of it with any level of maturity or composure.

Maybe tomorrow.

No comments: