Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Across the universe


[Macro view of Lagoon Nebula from Space Today (via the Hubble)]


[Micro view of a plant stalk by Mike Krentz from flickr, via "microphotography" search]

Now imagine all the millions of views inbetween... And the millions of views beyond.

The last few months at work have been very frustrating--hell, the last year, really. And just lately, I have started to formulate a plan. A Master Plan. It will take 5 years I think... Which is so much longer than I am normally willing to wait for anything. But if it gets me out of this cube and doing something I enjoy a lot more, it's worth it, right?

In other news, the right front of the lace cardi is DONE. The left front is started, and has come to work with me for Wednesday's knitting lunch.

IMG01214.jpg
[sorry for the grainy cell phone pic, but it was late and I have a friend staying over in the computer room]

Yesterday AND today's t-shirts have been brought to you by topatoco.com/

dry humor ice cream t-shirt
[It says "Dry Humor Ice Cream"]

IMG01229.jpg
[Just a big orange polka dot... There were huge polka dot conspiracies when I was in highschool, and this reminded me of them in a good way]

I have such a stupid weakness for t-shirts...

The race approaches. My swim workout last night was abysmal. I was freaked out about work stuff, and it was really affecting my breathing rhythm. How frustrating! I need to work out some of this shit before Sunday. I am really excited about this one, it looks like it will be a blast and I would like to do well.

The most important thing for the week (aside from the aforementioned chilling-the-fuck out) is water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water

And taking my most delicious gummy vitamins. If you don't like vitamins, you haven't tried big chewy gummy orange slice vitamins! They don't even taste nasty like b vitamins always do!

gummy vitamins

So that's it for today: expand beyond all the known universes, drink more water, and take your vitamins!

No comments: