Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Doesn't look...

elbow

...broken to me. But I guess that's why I am not an x-ray for a living.

While I wait for an orthopedic something-or-other to see me and hopefully put this thing in a brace or cast, here are some non-knitting pics. Since knitting is, well, tricky with only one hand.

Contemplative boy
PJ attempts to use his mind control to break the window that keeps him from all the sweet, juicy birds.

Mark's new Icon
BBE's killa new helmet. (Yes, I will be getting back on the bike, it wasn't the bike's fault I fell off.)

Cranky boy
PJ says "I don't care if you're injured. That camera needs to be put AWAY."

Monkeys
My new monkey key caps. They make me smile. You can get some of your own here.

Innocent
With my powerful night vision I can see Simon and PJ being "innocent my ass."

No comments: