Saturday, May 12, 2007

ipod meme

I love my ipod. When I saw this meme on Jenna's blog ages ago, I couldn't wait til I got all my cds in to try it. I still have about 20 compilations to get in, but I have 30 gigs, so the random factor should be ok... The deal is, you put your ipod on shuffle and "next" through to answer each of the questions. Thanks, Jenna!

How am I feeling today?
Paranoid – Black Sabbath (hahahahaha)
Will I get far in life?
Scatterbrain. (As Dead As Leaves.) - Radiohead (um.
this is a no, maybe?)
How do my friends see me?
Just Can’t Get Enough – Depeche Mode (well, really.
who can?)
When will I get Married?
Is You is or is You Ain’t My Baby? – Dinah Washington
(i think this one is maybe about when i WAS
married...)
What is my best friend's theme song?
Let Him Fly – The Dixie Chicks (awwww. so sad!)
What is the story of my life?
Sweet Young Thing Ain’t Sweet No More - Mudhoney
(hahahahaha)
What was high school like?
Nearly Lost You – Screaming Trees (let's see,
melodramatic? check. grungy? check. sounds about right
on.)
How am I going to get ahead in life?
Sweet Soul Music – Arthur Conley (cause sweet soul
music is the answer to pretty much everything)
What is the best thing about me?
So Far Away – Carole King (the best thing is that i am
far away? AWWWW)
How is today going to be?
Can't Stop the World - the Go-Go's (i have had a lot
of those days lately)
What is in store for this weekend?
Soba Violence – Beastie Boys (um. i would like a
do-over on this one please)
What song describes my parents?
Desert Heat – Nitin Singh (they DO live in Phoenix...
eeeeerie!)
What song describes your grandparents?
Don’t Ever Leave Me – Connie Francis (i just might
cry.)
How is my life going?
Idea Machine – Trans Am (yeah. lots of ideas, very
little follow thru)
What song will they play at my funeral?
The Way You Want It - Keane (hm. i think i wanna
do-over on this one, too)
How does the world see me?
Jumpin’ Someone Else’s Train – The Cure (hahahahahaha)
Will I have a happy life?
Even the Losers – Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers (see?
even the losers can be happy)
What do my friends really think of me?
Hollywood Swinging – Big Boys (cause that's how i roll)

No comments: