Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Hooray for short weeks!

Isn't it great to come back to work and it's already Tuesday? (I was at the office yesterday, but only for a half day.)

This weekend was full of fun stuff! And yet, was empty enough to afford much relaxation.

Things I did NOT do this Fourth:

  • Fight the crowds to see fireworks at the Capitol. I might have liked this, but the crowds would have been too much.
  • Invite friends and family over for a traditional 4th of July B-B-Q. This one hurt. I love hanging out with my nearest and dearest. The catch is that they are all not so much near as thousands of miles away.
  • Screw tradition and go to the beach. Now I am just getting bummed out.

But! I did have fun. Here's what I did:

  • Sunday: Sitting and Knitting at my favorite LYS. I nearly finished one more repeat on the sunshine wrap.
  • Monday: Knit! I finished the Oat Couture sweater and almost all of the seaming, and this sassy little baby hat out of some STASH! I have just about an ounce left of the two colors together. Does anyone know of a good sock or bootie pattern for a DK/sport weight yarn?


Also, as promised here is a shot of the gloves. (Though it is still crummy... Black, she does not photo so well.)


I am hoping to have a modeling shot of the Bijoux later this week. And I will be posting more stash pics...

Last but not least, let's all hear it for Cher! She has made my day with her six little words (see comments from last post). I can hardly wait!

No comments: