Friday, June 10, 2005

Finally some pictures.

Today is my Sweet Baboo's birthday. He is approximately a krillion years old. Happy Birthday, A!

Here is my lotus, passed out gracefully reclining on the couch.


Click here for more, closer.

I am three rows from the end of the second lotus repeat (of three!) I am on row 140... The end is in sight! I have been looking at this kit for over a year, trying to get up the courage to knit it, so I am feeling mighty good about seeing the finish line. I am formulating some tips about it as I go.

Also, I have been the luckiest girl in the world lately, just winnin' cool stuff right and left.

First, I give you this LOVELY Jo Sharp Silkroad (enough for a supersoft pullover... mmm) and one lone ball of the super dreamy Silkroad Tweed in Licorice. I love it, I love it, I love it, and am trying REALLY hard not to order enough to knit, oh, say a bed.



Thank you Deb (aka Chappy's Mom) for the really fun contest. Check out some of the creative entries!

And next, look at this fabulous stitch marker stash from Laura over at Poor Miss Finch!



Also, the beautiful card designed by one of her daughters:



Have a great weekend, everyone. Next week: Stash Documentation begins, and hopefully so does some freakin' finishing.

No comments: