Friday, May 13, 2005

You spin me right round, baby right round

Like a record baby, right, right, round, round!

I had a great time at the S'n'B in N. Montgomery County... Though they do meet waaayyy out there. (Which makes sense, because N. Montgomery County is so huge it actually reaches through PA and into NY a bit.) But I digress.

Thanks very much to the wonderful women at Panera last night, I went from this:



To this:


[Click to enbiggen]

Woohoo!

(In the background you can see my current SIP)

This weekend promises to include a lil' more spinning, some secret stuff, work on the shawl or socks or sweater (whichever squeaks the loudest), and a whole lotta reading for school.

But! Spring is so pretty and flower-ful in Maryland, I also hope to snap some pics along the way. I know there are a few folks out there reading this who live in lovely flower climes... How about we make next week "Post a flower picture" week? Anyone else want to see it?

No comments: