Friday, May 27, 2005

Late Breaking News (Link updated)

Remember how I said I was participating in the National Race for the Cure, but that owing to an assbackward administrative decision I wouldn't be able to collect pledges online?

Well, thanks to bitching and moaning, I now have a Race page! (Actually, I don't know what caused the sudden change. I do know that when I called to "express my displeasure," the wonderful woman I spoke to said that a lot of other folks were equally inconvenienced.)

Edited: Sorry for the confusion!
Here is the link to my page: Chelsea F-B's personal pledge page

SO... If you would like to support my efforts to wipe out Breast Cancer (and walk 5k in the process) please follow the above link to pledge online. Your donation is tax deductible, and good for breasts the world over. (And, please remember, if I cross a "prize threshold" all who donate will be in the hat for said prize.)

Unfortunately, that is all the news that's fit to print. I had a whirlwind trip that left me exhausted and behind on my school work. Some knitting occurred. More to follow.

No comments: