Friday, May 27, 2005

Meme-ville

I am heading over to my favorite LYS for a little birthday retail therapy. In the meantime, I saw this over at Kay and Ann's and loved it...

The place I grew up:


City of Roses... PDX... Seattle's cuter little sister.

The place I live now:


Washington, DC suburbs. At least I am right on the Red Line.

My name:


gooooaaaaallllll

My grandmothers' names:


(This is a Cisthene juanita moth)


Although my grandma never went in much for fishin'

My favorite food:


Yes. Even though it gives me migraines sometimes.

My favorite drink:


I know, totally bo-o-ring... I know you were hoping for:



My favorite song:


(One of at least a dozen...)

My favorite smell:


Could also double as fave drink... mmm!

...and since I am not a shoe person,
My favorite earrings:


Simple, graceful, and go with everything.

No comments: