Speaking of which, here is a picture of a famous blogger, about to take a picture of a nest of bloggers:
(To see the picture she was taking, click here.)
But, if you thought that there is only one famous personality in the above shot, look again... At her feet are the continent-trotting sock and over to the right there, Rhinebeck (the wool fest-trotting cardi).
And on that grassy knoll, not just our dear Steph, but also the most adorabley happy duo of Greta and Maggie:
One can't help but smile in their company (not that one would have it any other way).
[But what about the LOOT?!]
Oh, right. The loot... Ah much fibery goodness awaits at Ye Olde Fiber Drugstore:
First the sock yarn:
Clockwise from the top right:
- The Fold's Socks That Rock in Sandstone and
- Soft Rock in Siren Song
- KPPPM in reds and wines (for Mom socks)
- Lorna's in Turquoise (for MIL)
Then the fine stuff:
Counter-clockwise from the top left (just keeping you guessing):
- Some lovely green superwash (maybe socks, maybe a Fiber Trends Leaf Lace shawl)
- Two skeins of the delish Brooks Fiber Yarn, one Duet in blue - grey shades, and in the center a Primero in a pale rose
- Next to the rose is a huge beautiful mulberry skein of Cormo fingering (MMM! a monotone Charlotte, maybe?)
- Over 600 yds of Cormo/Angora fingering in natural cream
- Lastly, at the top, shimmering in pale blues, is a wrap's worth of Tess' Cascade Silk. I could just die!
Speaking of lace. Not all the friendly faces belong to bloggers. Here is the fantastic Linda and her lovely Charlotte:
(Although we would LOVE to turn Linda into a blogger, until then we satisfy ourselves by occasionally cruising by her fabulous soap shop.)
Alas, all good things must end-until-October.
I get by with a little help from my friends,
Yes I get by with a little help from my friends,
With a little help from my friends.