Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Lately

I have been having a hard time concentrating. I wake up already exhausted.

Wish I knew what to do. [She said, sarcastically.]

Among the things not remembered: mailing off all the prize winners' stuff. I actually stayed up (there you go) last night and bundled up and addressed all the packages. But I forgot my checkbook to pay my kind Mailroom Guy, Peter, for all the postage. So they will be in tomorrow's mail.

I have been knitting on the Over Sweater and have actually started my "Naked Sweaty Guy" thrummed mittens. They are kind of a bitch to knit, but are a sheer joy to fondle. Pictures after my nap.

I was asked in an email about my comments being off. I am way too hung up on them, so they will have to stay off until I can get over it. With my no-sleep-addled moods, it's no good for a day to be made or broken by the quality/quantity of comments I receive. It is not that I don't want to communicate. My email is posted on the top right column, and I am thrilled when someone uses it.

I have joined the Discovery Channel's National Body Challenge. I don't have cable, so I can't follow along on TV, but I will be trying out my free Bally's membership and hopefully get this groggy ass moving a bit more.

No comments: