Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Tuesdays: not so great as Mondays

The blue wave scarf, and also my entry in the Lace-Along, is done. It looks great! If you would like to see a picture of it, however, you will have to check back tomorrow. Many tangible and intangible obstacles this morning prevented me from getting the pics up before I had to leave for work.

The Catoctin hike gallery is up. I am going to try to get to Shenandoah National Park this weekend. Fall is for hiking!

* * * *

I attempted to clean up my yarn a bit, last night and it is ridiculous. There is way too much. Way way way too much. I need to learn to knit faster.

I am convinced that blogging makes me think that I can knit more things in my allotted time than I can. Does anyone else experience this? There are so many WIPs and FOs every day in the blog-o-sphere, that I get the impression that I too can start new projects and finish old ones every day. Empirical evidence seems to be to the contrary.

Anyone have any good techniques for keeping their cool when reading other knitblogs? How do you keep yourself from starting every beautiful thing that anyone else is making? How do you manage your stash?

Remember: Today, nothing is more important than excerising your right to elect your leader. Vote early and vote often!

No comments: