Monday, March 15, 2004

in brief

I finished the blue scarf! And I made it to the DC SnB! (Although, not in that order.)

Many, many thanks to the knitter whose name I missed at the SnB last night, who was so admiring of the blue scarf. I had almost forgotten why I started it, but a few oohs and aahs and I felt much better about the endeavor.

Also, from Mel at SnB, I watched (and hopefully picked up) a great way to attach new yarn knot-free. Here is a great step-by-step of the method.

Of course I had to start a brand new project middle of last week: a gift for a good friend from college. In case I forget and give her this link, I won't be any more specific until after I have given it to her next weekend.

The DSL is up and running, so my next order of business is to get all these pictures up.

No comments: