Tuesday, August 18, 2009

An endless parade of socks, or a post that doesn't mention health care reform even once...

OK, maybe once, in the title only. We shall not speak of it here otherwise.

SOCKS.

I have been knitting a lot of socks these days... For myself and others. Socks are nice small bites of knitting that don't make me feel overheated here in the oppressive desert.

new socks!
Trekking, for me...

Wait, you mean you don't knit socks in the tub?
Lifestyles (the yarn, not the condom) for my friend, V

almost done
Some ribbed Koigu for my friend, F

I also finally finished my Clapotis, but have no pics except of it blocking:
Could it be a blocking Clap? Finally?!?!
It has a very sexy halo. Brooks Duet.

In other news, I have been receiving rejection slips from publishers and trying to keep a stiff upper lip. I will take the GRE in three weeks and then start my school applications. Also, I am 6.6 lbs away from my goal and I dyed my hair red. Feeling a little discombobulated out here in the sand and sun. Send cool and good thoughts.

No comments: