Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Non-knitting FO

I am having a tough week. I'll leave it at that.

In the meantime, that sewing machine I got for xmas LAST YEAR finally got busted out, and I can safely say that I have added a new craft (or an old craft, newly revisited) to the repertoire.

Spaceman Spiff PJ pants!
[fabric closeup: space, flannel, blues... what more could you want?]

cutting out the pattern
[cutting out the pattern]

sewing!
[stitching that shizz UP]

Dancing in my new PJs
[dancin in my new Spaceman Spiff pajama pants]

Today will be another homebound day. I am going to try to bake some bread and sew some PJ shorts from this cool polka-dot fabric I got last year as well.

I hope everyone out there has a great holiday or day of peace, whichever you prefer this week. xoxo c

No comments: