Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sublime internet

Wow. Has it really been 3 months? I am officially the worst knit blogger ever. Technically, I was dead... since I am also the worst sock assassin ever, but I did not come here to make excuses.

OK. I am making a few commitments to myself and one of them is writing something every day. This surely means that a lot of what is about come will not be knitting related.

I actually did finish a project recently, but it was a secret project. I am *this* close to finishing my lace cardigan, so as soon as I am done here, I will be working on it. More news as it develops.

This will be my inspiration for tomorrow's piece. In the spirit of the sublime beauty of the intertron: a great inadvertent random idea generator. I typed in "what did you expect" and let the nutty universe give me a long strange brainstorm.

No comments: