Tuesday, October 23, 2007

stupid tag.

THANKS, LARA. FOR THE TAG. YOU ROCK.

Rules:
Once tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list 8 random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to 8 other people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they’ve been tagged.

  1. I have seen the Reverend Horton Heat play in Portland, OR; Phoenix, AZ; New Orleans, LA; Santa Fe, NM; and Austin, TX. I never saw him when I lived near DC.

  2. I have textural issues with certain foods. I am a very adventurous eater in general, but if a food has too many dissimilar textures mixed in (like gumbo, or some hashes) then I really won't enjoy eating it. This isn't usually in issue on sandwiches or in salads.

  3. I am almost done getting my teeth straightened with Invisaligns.

  4. I have two cowboy hats and two pairs of cowboy boots, but I've only two-stepped once.

  5. There is an assortment of items hanging from my car's rearview: Two car freshners (an AC/DC back n black one and a St. Otto patron saint of parking one --neither really smells anymore); my medal from the last Danskin triathon; and a terry wristcuff (like for tennis or bass playing) from Watashi Baka Da that says "Stop seeing at my bobs!"

  6. I love mushrooms.

  7. A friend gave me a juicer 6 months ago, I haven't used it yet. Same goes for a sewing machine someone else gave me a year aog.

  8. Some days I wish I had more time to knit. Other days I wish I had more time to read.
And I am sorry to do it to my Ravelry buds, but I am going to tag: Laurel, Rachel, Betsy, Holly, Amy, K8, Fiber Fever Kate, and Cynthia. Whatever you do, be stronger than me and break the damn chain!

No comments: