THANKS, LARA. FOR THE TAG. YOU ROCK.
Once tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list 8 random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to 8 other people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they’ve been tagged.
- I have seen the Reverend Horton Heat play in Portland, OR; Phoenix, AZ; New Orleans, LA; Santa Fe, NM; and Austin, TX. I never saw him when I lived near DC.
- I have textural issues with certain foods. I am a very adventurous eater in general, but if a food has too many dissimilar textures mixed in (like gumbo, or some hashes) then I really won't enjoy eating it. This isn't usually in issue on sandwiches or in salads.
- I am almost done getting my teeth straightened with Invisaligns.
- I have two cowboy hats and two pairs of cowboy boots, but I've only two-stepped once.
- There is an assortment of items hanging from my car's rearview: Two car freshners (an AC/DC back n black one and a St. Otto patron saint of parking one --neither really smells anymore); my medal from the last Danskin triathon; and a terry wristcuff (like for tennis or bass playing) from Watashi Baka Da that says "Stop seeing at my bobs!"
- I love mushrooms.
- A friend gave me a juicer 6 months ago, I haven't used it yet. Same goes for a sewing machine someone else gave me a year aog.
- Some days I wish I had more time to knit. Other days I wish I had more time to read.