Thursday, May 17, 2007

Anyone up for another flower week?

It has been a couple of years since we did a flower week... Anyone up for it, what with the May flowers and all?

I am going to start next Monday (5/21). I will do my best to find and snap a pic of a flower ever day for 5 days. Who's with me?

In knitting news it has been a whole week and tonight is again Arts 'n' Drafts at Rio Rita's! I can hardly wait.

As promised, here is a pic of the progress on the crocheted Blizzard shawl:

blizzard wrap
From the book Scarf Style by Pam Allen

I am using Rowan's Polar, which doesn't quite knit up to gauge, so is producing a more manageable shawl (I hope). The versions I have seen in the blogosphere have been ginormous.

Also, I haven't finished laddering up the sock w/ the pesky dropped stitch, but luckily my anal process for socks allowed me to pick up the defective socks brother and get busy:

zebra sock

Lastly, in almost new house news... (That's another story that isn't funny yet, so I am letting it age.) I have been looking for a new couch. My sweetest BBE finds it very tiring work:

M relaxin

No comments: