Friday, February 02, 2007

Currently rocking my world...

Today's post is brought to you by my terrible, terrible shopping habit. There has been knitting, though not much, but I have no pictures of that.


My new Guess flats. So skimmer-y. So dotted!



First, I don't have cable... So if you already KNOW how funny this cartoon is, then please speak up. If not, well then I would like to aim a general HAHAHA in your direction. It is a well-drawn and very well-written spoof of superheroes, boy detectives, mad scientists, and evil lairs. It definitely features adult themes, so not for the kiddies. But if you miss Putty's deep voice from the Tick, he's back as Brock Sampson, bodyguard extrodinaire!

Alright, this one isn't rocking my world YET... but I finally succumbed to the borg, and one of these is on its way...



She'll even be personalized! SWOON.

It is a little silly, sure. But I am digging my new almost-bangs.


I know it doesn't LOOK like I am stoked, but that's mostly because I am at work.

Also, the following CDs are rotating wildly in my car right now:



('Cause some days I'm a little bit country and some days I'm a little bit rock and roll, and SOME days I just need to groove a little.)

Other super cool things... Tri season is about to start again! I am going to start my swim workouts next month, then in April I will tackle the bike and running again. I am hoping that my run work outs this fall will help me save a bit of time on the run. Also, I have a trip coming up to one of my old neighborhoods, and will hopefully get to see some of my old knitty pals.

And of course...



BBE! <3 Rocking the bass (and me).

No comments: