Tuesday, January 09, 2007

One gift of note

(Though there were many fabulous ones: the sweet flash for my digi cam from mom and the turntable [WOO-fuckin-HOOOO!!] from BBE, to name but a couple.)


This is my new kickass knitting bag.

I got it today with a gift certificate that BBE's folks got me to *MY* LYS. How sweet is that? They live in New Jersey! And just guessed!

In the crappy ole ziploc (the old knitting bag) are two projects currently on the needles. They are sort of secret for now. In front is a sad summery UFO. More on those later...

In the meantime, here's what I am listening to:



In preparation for this. If you're in town... come on out on Thursday night and rock it like a virgin.

Also, Austin knitters? Where do y'all meet up these days, and when? I need to get back in the saddle...

No comments: