Thursday, October 26, 2006

Nope, I wasn't there...

48 Things You Could Care Less About

1. FIRST NAME? Chelsea

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Chelsea Brown. She was a sort of extra on laugh-in. My mom saw her name in the credits and liked it.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? This morning. I don't want to talk about it right now.

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Mostly.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Pastrami. With swiss on rye but withOUT saurkraut.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes.

7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? I have like eleventy of them. It's ridiculous.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Heart to Heart by Kashi or Fruity Pebbles.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Only in my mind.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Anything with chocolate and bits of chocolate or nuts and caramel and any other rich stuff.

14. SHOE SIZE? 9.5 to 10.

5. RED OR PINK? Used to always say red, but turns out I look kinda cute in pink. So now I'm not sure.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I don't really want to talk about that either.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My youthful idealism.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Everyone? That's too many people, how about just You. You I want to send it back.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Jeans, killer leopard print 4 inch heels and a black button down shirt.

20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Granola/fruit bar

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Me First and the Gimme Gimmes covering Jolene.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Magenta.

23. FAVORITE SMELL? I'll take the fifth here. Heh. And also fresh bread.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Chris.

25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Eyes. Sense of humor. Arms.

26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? Of course. Hi, Carrie!

27. FAVORITE DRINK? Lately? Gin.

28. FAVORITE SPORT? Running (to do). MotoGP (to watch).

29. EYE COLOR? Hazel.

30. HAT SIZE? hm. I haven't the faintest idea.

31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes.

32. FAVORITE FOOD? As if I could pick one... Shrimp, avocado, pot pie, mushrooms in anything, my mom's roast, sweet corn, my grandma's potato salad, salmon...mmm OH and asparagus and apples with peanut butter! also (sadly) Frito's chili cheese flavor...

33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Pfft. As if there are any happy endings! (Bitter, party of ONE. Your table is ready...)

35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Fall.

36. HUGS OR KISSES? Sigh. Why did I want to fill this out again?

37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Cheese cake. or Ice Cream.

38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? A knitter.

39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? A cougar.

40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova; Move your Stuff Change your Life by Karen Rauch Carter; Galloway's Book of Running by Jeff Galloway.

41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? Kali

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? I didn't watch TV last night. I saw the Asylum Street Spankers at Ruta Maya with a friend.

43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Live music.

44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles. Totally.

45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Rome.

46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Picking the wrong guy.

47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Portland, OR

48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I stole it from Carrie.

(And, despite the moodiness of this meme suggesting otherwise, I'm fine. Except for missing the party in NY.)

No comments: