Thursday, August 10, 2006

There have been some complaints...

... about my recent "one post per month" schedule. Well. Let me 'splain.

No, there is too much. Let me sum up.

Boyfriend + Triathlons + Busted up camera = no knitting posts

That is NOT to say there is no knitting going on... Au contraire. I am working on the following:

  1. Surprise knit that I can't discuss.

  2. Crazy Regia Stretch socklettes for my sassy cousin.

  3. Knitting Pure n Simple Neck-down short sleeve cardigan (in some Vittadini cotton tape that I scored at Ann's legendary swap).

  4. Cute double thick cotton pot holders

And then there's the stuff that I need to finish:
  • That LB Suede Bolero from forever ago

  • Punk rock socks for my rock n roller buddy

  • Mom's scarf (I am the worst daughter ever)

  • Baby blanket (hopefully before she starts preschool)

  • Square neck tank that used to be work-knitting (before that became inappropriate)

Damn. Then there was that recent trip to Atlanta, where I got to see two really faboo knitters. And then the birthday presents that were never documented (partly because SOMEONE was supposed to send me pictures of them, partly 'cause I am a slacker).

Plus a couple of up-coming triathlons and possibly a new training program for a [gulp] half marathon.

And yes, I need a new camera.

No comments: