No, there is too much. Let me sum up.
Boyfriend + Triathlons + Busted up camera = no knitting posts
That is NOT to say there is no knitting going on... Au contraire. I am working on the following:
- Surprise knit that I can't discuss.
- Crazy Regia Stretch socklettes for my sassy cousin.
- Knitting Pure n Simple Neck-down short sleeve cardigan (in some Vittadini cotton tape that I scored at Ann's legendary swap).
- Cute double thick cotton pot holders
And then there's the stuff that I need to finish:
- That LB Suede Bolero from forever ago
- Punk rock socks for my rock n roller buddy
- Mom's scarf (I am the worst daughter ever)
- Baby blanket (hopefully before she starts preschool)
- Square neck tank that used to be work-knitting (before that became inappropriate)
Damn. Then there was that recent trip to Atlanta, where I got to see two really faboo knitters. And then the birthday presents that were never documented (partly because SOMEONE was supposed to send me pictures of them, partly 'cause I am a slacker).
Plus a couple of up-coming triathlons and possibly a new training program for a [gulp] half marathon.
And yes, I need a new camera.