Monday, April 10, 2006

And she's got a nice rack, too!

I know, I know. I am a big slacker, and you were all worried (all three of ya). In fact, the move went as well as could be expected and I am already digging my new town in a very big way.

Thank you to everyone who sent me good thoughts. They totally worked!

There is by no means an exhaustive post ahead. I haven't even been knitting. Seriously. But here are some highlights.


One jaywalker (finished at Ann's faboo yarn swap before I left town).


The last hurrah at Georgia Brown's. I miss them all terribly!


Packing help. Yeah, he's on top of a french door. Distinctly looming.

And last but OH SO NOT LEAST...

May I present...

The reason I haven't been knitting....

The one.

The only. (Post a pic already, DAMN!)


BETTIE the BUG

Don't you love her? I do. I make up reasons to drive her all over (if you know me much at all, you know how miraculous that is). Still looking for that perfect flower for her, and some sweet-ass bumper stickers (all in good time).

I just got her that fancy-pants Thule rack so she can haul my bike to my new training classes. Training for THIS (what am I, outta my fucking MIND?!). In two months!

I am a crazy changed woman. Viva Texas! I gotta go workout.

No comments: