Sunday, January 15, 2006

No Gnus

...is good Gnus. (Can anyone tell me what kids show that line is from? If so, you will be my BFF and also my hero. No Googling.)

I didn't mean to be QUITE so secretive in the last post. I had a job interview, but I still have another before I know anything and I don't want to jinx it. Just cross your fingers for me.

Here are some more Christmas pics...


My lil sis in her kittyville


Kickass lil cousin and nephew #2 (he is singing along with Kelly Clarkson)


Nephew #1 seems to have liked the sweater, but I think it was a smidge too small for him.

************
In other news, I was going to show off my Jaywalker, but Lara came over and had the lameass idea of having me try it on... Wherein we discovered that it was fit for a Sasquatch. It has been frogged, and will be restarted shortly. And yes, in restrospect it was probably a pretty good idea.

No comments: