Friday, December 16, 2005

Picture heavy, knitting light

First off, here is today's action alert: Target and Women's Rights. I am ashamed at how much of my money this company has gotten over the years... Now they have heard a bit of my opinion as well. (Thanks for the reminder about this one, Jess!)

Also in the "I know someone famous" department, check out this! It's vibey!

BEWARE THE CLAWS


and also, BEWARE THE UNBEARABLE CUTENESS OF BEING

Beautiful Polly Jean on the left, cutie mcsweeterton Simon on the right.

It's not all fun and kittens around here, though. I get out on occasion.


Is it just me, or is our Nation's tree a little weirdly shaped?


Aww, lookie, my home state's lil tree. All the ornaments looked water-damaged... I don't know if that was to be cute or not.

And yes, knitting. Here is the rundown of the stuff I still need to finish:
Socks - 60%
Sweater - 84%
Scarf - 55%
Mitts - 0% (still)

Is it doable? Sadly, not before I leave town. So two folks will likely get their gifts after the Day. Dammit.

No comments: