Monday, November 21, 2005

Who you gonna call?

I will let Lara tell the story (that luckily did not involve any arrests) because I know she will do it justice... In the meantime here are my two pics from our recent ghost-hunting expedition:


We did not follow that improvised exit sign.


An unidentified floating object. Ghost? Maybe!

All in all, it was a pretty fun time -- especially the not getting caught trespassing part. I did have a couple of weird moments (cold air on the back of my neck from nowhere, and some sort of "tugging" sensation on one of my boots) which got my goosebumps up at attention. We are committed (heh) to going back in the daytime for more-and-better pics. My camera couldn't handle the low-light, so keep an eye out for Lara's post.

**********

On a more knitterly note (yes, I have actually been knitting, but it has seemed very unproductive for some reason), does anyone out there have this pompon maker?



If so could you possibly scan the instructions or write me a note about how to use it? I haven't used it since last Christmas and I have completely forgotten how the damn thing goes together.

No comments: