Tuesday, September 06, 2005

On the road...

The project in Columbus has been incredibly hectic. We are opening a new grocery store tomorrow... The last minute push is very intense, but there is nothing prettier in my work than a grocery store the moments before the first customer arrives. Everything is so fresh and clean. All the food and displays look perfect, the employees are all smiling and excited (the regional help is all haggard and surly but fortunately they are behind the scenes), and nothing is out of stock or place yet. Right now there is a brief lull, so I thought I would throw up a couple of pics I got ready before I left home.


The finished Trekking XXL socks and my new pedicure.
There is something about seeing my toes all done up that drives me crazy. I don't paint my toenails so they look good for anyone else, but because it makes ME feel good.


The mocha-latte socks should be done by the time I get home...


My FBS, born again in Schaefer's Laurel (color: Billie Holliday)


Allow me to present a glacier... This is on the Kenai Peninsula.

And last but not least, one of my favorite beaver pond pictures:


Beaver pond on the Kesugi Ridge, Denali State Park.

No comments: