Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Am I blue?

I dunno, I might be... But regardless, my current knitting content is.

Here is the nephew #2 sweater in progress:



The pattern is from Vogue Knitting Kid Knits, the Colorblock Pullover.

On my very brief trip up to Princeton, NJ (approximately 20 hours), I finished the Blue Wave Scarf. I haven't blocked it yet, but here is a peek.


Click here for more.

(I really love how the pattern and Tess' yarn combine to create such wateriness!)

This one really took a lot longer than I would have liked... Three months or so? For a freakin' scarf? I am hoping that I can get the pattern a bit flatter with blocking. Right now, the "eyes" are curved outward (looking decidedly eyeballish) rather than flat and wave-like.

In other knitting news, I still haven't woven in the ends on the Eyelet Cardi, I am working on some Xmas gifts, and I am starting to get a little freaked out at the length of my list of KIWS (knits I wanna start). Maybe I will write it up later.

No comments: