Thursday, June 10, 2004

Blog vacation 6/11-6/25

Yesterday I got to do a bit of knitting with Lara and her crazy cute cat, Haley. When I return I will have to post a coupla pics of the the perfect pressie she got me!

With the exception of a lil bit of buddy knittin', this has been a very hectic week, and I haven't been able to knit too much OR keep up with my blog reading and blogging pals. That is no good. I will be on a work trip next week and then settling into a regular workout routine when I get back, so I will be stepping away from the blog world for a couple of weeks.

But I will be back in two shakes of a lamb's tail, hopefully with some FOs or another. (Including, I hope, my entry in the Lace - Along.) I already can't wait to read about all of y'all's FOs when I get back!

No comments: