Tuesday, May 18, 2004

FO alert

Here is the best pic I could get of the finished scarf. I wish I had a camera that could capture the lovely little "knots" in the pattern (which can be found here). But I will have to settle for one that at least does an ok job of capturing the lovely red of Tess' soft Mohair/Merino.


makin' eyes at my photographer


It turned out about 7½" x 48" (it ends about a half inch below the picture).

I also received my shawl kit from Dorothy at Fiddlesticks. I will be taking a picture of the GORGEOUS hand-dyed silk/wool as soon as the lighting allows. It is so dreamy, and I am so excited to start... But thanks to the kind but firm encouragement from my lovely readers, I am keeping it to three WIPs for now. And since two of the projects on my needles are already for me, this shawl will have to wait 'til I finish one of them. I have way too many gifts that I want to make to use up all my WIP slots on myself.

No comments: