Wednesday, May 12, 2004

all's well that never ends

I am working on too many projects, so nothing has any appreciable progress (which is why my sparseness of posts this last week).

Hopefully, I will have a chance to at least take a picture tomorrow to prove that:

  • My Eyelet Cardi sleeve is a few inches longer

  • I have finished the lace rib and moved into the waist shaping on Salt Peanuts Right

  • And the lovely knotwork-style scarf (that still isn't even an official WIP) is several more inches long


I have been trying to get a few things done Around the House, and get my lazy butt into a regular routine of Moving Faster Than Normal (we at small hands do NOT refer to it by the 'E' word, for fear of losing interest). I have been in a productivity funk, I think. I need to finish something soon.

No comments: