Sunday, April 04, 2004

"salt peanuts... salt peanuts... salt peanuts"

...we sang, on the way to the line for government cheese. Yes. I broke down and bought the Bergamo. In the lovely Olivewood colorway. I will eat Top Ramen for the rest of the month and elann.com is now off limits until I knit a (grown-up) sweater to completion. I have about 7 piles of yarn from which to choose.

In the meantime, I will finish the critter blanket, and the baby sweater. Possibly the super long scarf.

Other news: I added a Salt Peanuts button (this is a WIP itself, so you might wanna wait for v2.0) and my lil blogroll.

LATER::
It looks like a sweater, no? (a terribly photographed sweater, mind you, with about a zillion ends to weave in and that still to be finished, but a full-fledged SWEATER!)

No comments: