Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Finished object!

Finally, a pair of socks. I have had three in the WIPs pile FOREVER.

socks FO!

Yarn: One of my all time favorite sock yarns ever (I have knit at least 4 pairs from it) Steinbach Wolle Strapaz. It is scratchy, smooshy, warm, and a fast knit.
Pattern: Basic toe up with a figure 8 toe, a short row heel and 2x2 ribbing all the way up the leg.

Of course, it is now way too hot to wear them, but dammit, they're done!

I have a couple of cool FOs in the hopper, including the redux of the way too big fitted U... But they need their own post.

The new part time job is not so bad, here are some pictures from my first week at work:

SPRING BREAK 09 - SOUTH PADRE

My official title is "touring field associate." I work for a tobacco company and get flown around to college towns to sample out the products to mature smokers. And in our off time, we drink and hang on the beach. If only it were enough to pay the mortgage!

No comments: