Friday, January 23, 2009

The Countdown begins...

First things first, YES WE CAN! I am trying not to be TOO swoony and hopeful and crushy on the new Pres, but sheesh. How good does it feel to finally have the reign of error over?

Also, the garage sale was a smash hit. I made quite a bit more than expected.

On Sunday, I will be trying to finish this. For you kids at home keeping score, that is 13.1 miles.

My chiropractor and sports injury doctor seems to think that I can do it... Though he doesn't guarantee a pain-free finish. I have been able to do a couple of short runs pain free, so think good thoughts Sunday morning at 7 a.m. CST.

In other news, I got a haircut. It is so much crazy different that I am still trying to decide if I love or hate it. But I wanted a change, and that is definitely what I got!

so sad BEFORE
Before

AFTER
After!

That's all I can deal with today. I have a race to prep for, a trip to NYC to plot, and an essay to finish and submit to round out my 3 for the month.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: