Friday, September 19, 2008

write write write

I have been. Writing, that is. Just not here. A buddy and I set up a little creative writing blog elsewhere... I will double post any knitting related stuff here. Anyone have any leads for submissions? I would love to try my hand at some periodical pieces.

I am also knitting. I have a finished vest to show off, and am working on a lil lace scarf pattern that should be posted next week. There will be a poll when it is ready about whether or not I should charge for it... I *am* broke after all, but I will want your opinion on whether it is worth a bit of cheese or not. So stay tuned.

In the meantime, I want to leave you with this really excellent video from Gnarls Barkley. They will be performing at ACL fest next weekend. I bought my 3 day pass before the lay off, so YAY.



Not only is it an excellent video: both idea and execution, but it also makes me sad in all the best ways.

No comments: