Sunday, August 03, 2008

Sunday... Still in NYC

I am still in New York, I do hope that the posts are popping up as scheduled.

I want Sundays to be reflective. But since this one is being crafted in advance, I feel sort of cheap and phony trying to fake it. Instead, I will do a big ole cop out and link to reflective posts by some of the other folks I read.

  • A great story by one of my favorites, Tequila Mockingbird. It's a tear jerker.
  • An amazing post that never gets old and always chokes me up from Say La Vee.
  • And to lighten the mood: the latest post by Mimi Smartypants, cause pretty much all of her posts crack me up.

Today, I am hopefully exploring the city, and while I don't really NEED anything, I may be stopping by Brooklyn General. See you back home tomorrow night, Interwebs!

No comments: