Tuesday, February 19, 2008

There will be no pictures of my new bikini

I'm just saying, is all.

I have actually been taking a shit ton of pictures lately, but hardly a knitting one at all.

For anyone who was worried, I did have a Valentine:

I don't know her name, but she's takin me home!
(Actually a good friend, we did Jager shots while her beau played a show. Good times.)

I have gone on a couple of date-type activities, but none that warranted any Vday activities. I am really not ready for another boyfriend. But what I AM really ready for is the CRUISE!

Here are the knitting classes I'll be taking:
* Drop spindling (ok, not knitting per se)
* Double knitting
* Knitting a mesh beach bag
* Sweater design
* Knitting a lacey capelet
* Fixing knitting mistakes
* Beaded knitting
* Knit a top down stashbuster sweater

And here are my off boat excursions:
* Grand Turk, Turks & Caicos - Horseback Ride & Swim
* Road Town, Tortola - Sea Kayaking at Peter Island
* Philipsburg, St. Maarten - Discover Scuba
* St. Thomas, U.S.V.I. - St. John Eco Hike
* San Juan, Puerto Rico - Old San Juan Historic Walking Tour

Could you just die? It sounds like everything a vacation should be... And I can hardly wait! I plan on taking a billion pics, and keeping a journal on board. I have seen some really great post-travel posts... So the bar is high, but I will do my best. In the meantime, here are some more silly shots of what I have been up to lately...

Mr. Lewis & the Funeral Five
Watching friends play (Mr. Lewis & the Funeral Five, my favorite local band)

shivers02
Makin' band buttons

Hollywood Glam for a Day
More glam shots... I am totally addicted

Chris, Danielle, and I
Watchin more friends play, with friends

dancing
Dancin

Rachel is the craftiest
Arts 'n' Drafts!

Darren, C, Mike, and Gigi
Drinkin

Black Joe Lewis
More bands (if you haven't heard of Black Joe Lewis yet, you will. Check their hotness on myspace. They freakin' rock!)

White Ghost Shivers
White Ghost Shivers are particularly fabulous...

The Platforms
The Platforms gots it goin on

And many more. I am about to have to slow down the show-goin, since triathlon pre-training will start just after the cruise. (My liver can hardly wait.) In the meantime, I have plans to see music on Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday while I can! I will try to post once more before the ship sails--once I figure out what knitting to take.

No comments: