Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy turkey to all and to all a good week

Things I am thankful for (in no particular order):
* My house... She aint a lot, but she's mine all mine. Since this is the first living space I have owned, I have been going crazy with paint...

The newest paint is in my stairwell. It's called Scuba Dive or something and is a bright soothing turquoise-teal blue. The stairwell will be filled with music, art, and rollerderby posters (when they all get framed).

my new stairwell

Not to be outdone, I have two walls in my living room that are RED!

The wall AFTER
(This one looks better now that the bookshelves are full-ass up of books)

Back wall AFTER
(The opposite wall... There is a big white wall between them so one doesn't have seizures when one enters the room)

* My health. Working on it.

* My friends. I have the best friends in the world, no contest. They have been listening patiently and kindly to so much bullshit lately, and haven't yet told me to shut up. They have fed my body and soul and I couldn't ask for more.

* My family. No explanation needed. Heading there tonight, stay tuned for goofy nephew pics!

* My optimism. Even in the face of overwhelming pessimism.

at Opal's
(He's on a motorcycle now, racing me to Phoenix and dinner-with-the-folks. See you soon, baby!)

No comments: