Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Things that rock...

Happy freakin birthday to ME!! BBE got me the coolest stuff for my grand ole 34th.

Some books...

Yesh! My fave from the paper...


Can you believe I didn't have it yet?? Neither could BBE!

Some tunes...

I love me some chill & lounge!

BUT THE BEST... was my sweet, sweet new shuffle.



See, I LOVE my iPod. It has 80G of space and currently has almost 8,000 songs on it. Also, it is kind of bulky. I have had some near-disasters when clipping it to my running shorts, on accounta how it is a bit heavy. Ifyouknowwhatimean. Andithinkyoudo.

So my Best Boyfriend EVER got me a sassy lil number in my favorite color of late, orange, that holds just enough music to keep me running or walking or whatever, for a couple weeks without having to swap for new songs.

How great is he??

AM Rehearsal

In honor of my new lil shuffle, here's another iPod meme...

Here's how you do it, you shuffle your tracks and write the first line of each of the first 20 songs. If anyone can get them all (you are on your honor to not Google) I will send you a groovy prize of some sort. Heck, I'll even say if anyone can get 12 or more of them... (I did have to cheat a little 'cause I have a lot of world music in languages I can't understand, and I hadda skip those.)

1. Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you
2. Bre-e-e-athe
3. Some store, I'm not going back there anymore
4. In pitch dark I go walking in your landscape
5. They found Mary Bellows cuffed to the bed
6. My gal is red hot
7. Well they call me Hanging Johnny
8. Well nobody wants to burn in hell, but everybody's got a soul to sell
9. You fill up my senses like a night in the forest
10. Well ask if we can have 6 in, if not we'll have to have 2
11. Pain is good, it's all I know
12. No petrol in the car, no pennies in the jar
13. The horizon breaks to pieces
14. This is the story of a famous dog (for the dog that chases it's tail will be busy)
15. Freezing, rests his head on a pillow made of concrete
16. What do you feel when you look into my eyes, baby?
17. The sirens are screaming and the fires are howling
18. Following the silent hedges, needing some other kind of madness
19. Oh so all my lovin' goes
20. I've heard the sound of my dear old Mama cryin'

I feel pretty safe on this one, I gotta tell ya.

No comments: