Thursday, November 18, 2004

FMF's socks

Henceforth, Sweet Baboo would prefer to be known as Funk Master Flash. "Sweet Baboo" just doesn't capture his retro, wild-thang-shakin' side enough.

I should be asleep. I leave in the morning for an overnight trip to Charlottesville, VA (doesn't that sound like a lace knitter's kinda town?) for a little work and a little socializing with an old friend and his family. I am thinking: WOO! I could so use some decompression. Fortunately, I will be traveling by bus (short version of the long story: I don't drive) so Boogie will get a bit of attention.

Oh wait, don't I normally knit socks on business trips?

I would but I don't have any on the needles [insert happy FO dance music here]:



There was no official pattern, but they are based loosely on the stats in the Plain and Fancy book. Made with Plymouth Encore and Wool-Ease on two size 5 circs.

I am such a goob that I had to come blog about them being done as soon as they were. Isn't it weird how the socks don't look too long when he wears them?

See y'all Monday!

No comments: