Thursday, May 06, 2004

Stalling

I have posted a little MDS&WF photo gallery over there >>>

I am avoiding the top of the left front of Salt Peanuts. I am not ashamed to admit that I am afraid my current mental capacity is just shy of what is needed to not totally screw up all of the "at the same time"s.

So instead, I am working on a little lace scarf from some beautiful carmine colored mohair/merino that I got from Tess' Designer Yarns.



It is a very simple lacey pattern that looks like knotwork. The pattern is available free here.

With that, I leave you with small hands' two newest mascots, The Japanese Happy Monkey-Dogs "C" and "H":


You can see more of the enigmatic C and H (and a few of their happy-good-time-fun friends) at "Beetle Calcium," the planet's finest purveyors of canine playclothes.